Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello World!

In wanting to determine the legality of a blog like this, I, like J.A.C.K, called my father. Upon asking my father the legality of a blog such as this, much to my surprise he stated, “I work in finance, I am not a lawyer. How do you have the time to do this? Are you finally going to do your taxes yourself this year?” I mumbled a quick excuse and terminated the phone call.

I then called my girlfriend and asked her about the legality of this blog, to which she replied, “How would I know? Why would you do that, and where are you getting all the time to write this? If you have so much time, how about you hang out with me more?” I mumbled a quick excuse and terminated the phone call.

Not wanting to face anymore nay saying or requests to be more productive with my time, I have decided to forgo outside authorization and depend on the legal expertise I have gleaned from the law class I took, as well as all the episodes of Law and Order and Judge Mathis I have seen.

So for all intents and purposes, this public face of this blog will be a vehicle to satirize what I see as the polarizing and changing face of local politics in small town America. However, deep down I am really writing this as an excuse to get close to the man I see as a true American Idol, the Eastern Shore’s very own- Joey Albero.

4 comments:

¿Yh8? said...

I, um, er, ah, actually liked this photo.

¿Yh8? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
¿Yh8? said...

Oops! meant for my last comment to go with that sassy shot of the mayor's "attentiveness".

I too had been in touch with my people about the legality of the "Joe" inspired blog that I have created. Unfortunately, Dominos had no advice to offer in my situation, but they did manage to provide me with a great deal on 3 Pizza's! Ummmmmmm!

Idiot! said...

Haha, how many toppings?

And yes, I, like Joey appreciate the beauty that is the mayor.

I mean why else would you follow her around, taking pictures of her?