Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Zoo and City Says to Cops: Let Them Eat Cake


If I were Joey and wanted to write another attack against the zoo and the city officials with whom I have a personal vendetta against, I would start with a vague call for higher pay for local cops. I would be sure to use a lazy and unimaginative literary tool such as writing to the Mayor in the voice of the new police chief. I would assume that when I nailed the assignment to write in another individual’s voice in 4th grade, I could so nail it now! (Ironically this piece is the highest level of writing and reasoning used on his site to date. Way to step up the game Joey!)

I would make unsupported and wholly arbitrary propositions that random line items in the entire city budget, conveniently supported by those I am against, was the reason for low pay for the officers. However, I would leave the bulk of my hypothetical screed to the mayor (and I mean lets be serious here, it is a complete fantasy scenario as old Joey Boy would never subjugate himself to a woman) against the obvious excesses of the zoo. How dare they improve that zoo without me? Mostly I will be upset that it is for the upcoming budget so that I cannot personally inject myself in depth into the process. Now, if they were to postpone the projects for, say, 2 years, then maybe I will allow the money to be spent so that I can expose how that zoo guy is screwing it all up.

3 comments:

truthiness said...

I am enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work.

¿Yh8? said...

Wow, an American Idol? I like Joe too! Can you tell?

whocares! said...

JOE ALBERO-AN AMERICAN IDIOT, A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND!!! ALL THESE BLOGS, AND NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY TO POST....JOE MUST BE FREAKING OUT AT ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT HIM.......I LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, YOU WILL GET YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN.....