Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Red Net Alert





Local blogger spotted having dirtier shoes than "homeless" man. Joey must be too busy not fact-checking all the stories/rumors he has been posting lately to keep a moderately presentable appearance.

A tip for my main man Joey:

While the mayor's decision to wear shorts in public may or may not be of a journalistic nature, if you choose to make such vital attacks it is probably best to not present yourself resembling a rumpled sack of potatoes.

At some point in every man's life he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and realize that his body just isn't what it used to be. I unfortunately think that pretty soon Joey needs to sit himself down for a much needed talk with himself (about his appearance. When the other voices in his head are done, of course). It is at least time to untuck that (CJ!) t-shirt buddy, as it is like framing a turd.

I have known many journalists, and they aren't exactly known for their cutting edge sense of style. But would it kill you to at least look more presentable than a "homeless" man getting arrested, pretty please?

6 comments:

bye said...

I love it, I love it I love it.
I bow to you, you have outdone me.

CC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CC said...

So there IS something in Salisbury more rundown than the old mall! AMAZING.

bye said...

uhhhhhh,
probably not.
Huge eye sore huh!

whocares! said...

IT'S FUNNY SHE SHOULD MENTION HOW HE LOOKS, I THINK HE ALWAYS LOOKS SOOO SLOPPY. I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY THINK HE IS DEPRESSED, LETTING HIMSELF GO LATELY? MAYBE HIS BREAKUP WITH JANNACE HAS BEEN HARD FOR HIM TO TAKE!!!!

JoeDirt said...

Well, he does have his NEW buddy Art Webster!