Monday, February 12, 2007

Alleged Business Partner of Joey's Speaks Out

(Joey is not arrested as he took this post off of his blog this morning. When I originally wrote this I was sceptical of these claims, but his censorship of this quote only serves to offer validity to what the commentor was saying. You be the judge)

xray said...

I am from Texas and does anybody know how to get in touch with Joe Albero? Is he alive??
I have been a good paying customer of his company Illumination Technology for years and now he won't even return a simple phone call and I have done nothing to deserve this except pay my bills on time...He has left me High and Dry with nothing to tell or sell my customers.. It has been over 3 months since he shipped me any products and now I am loosing business. I have left repeated voice mails and faxes to his home and business reagarding my orders. Does he still have a company called Illunination Technology? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
By reading the various blogs about Joe, I would have never guessed he would be this way?? Hmmm. Hey Joe, You know who this is so please pick up you ____! phone and call me. I have tried everything else. I will be posting this information on other publications I have found in an attempt to get my products.

10:41 PM


Is this guy for real? I think it is bogus and too good to be true.

Let us objectively look at his post.

He says he has been trying to get up with Joey for months to buy more products, however Joey is allegedy retired and so there is no reason for Joey to ignore this gentlemen, as he never states that Joey owes him money.

I also dont think it is true because Joey apparently loves to talk about his company and lightbulbs all the time, and wouldnt pass up an opportunity like this.

Never would have guess he would be this way?? Are there a bunch of pro-Joey blogs out there I have seen yet!?! How could he not expect Joey, if this is on the level, to not be shady?!

The funniest part of xray's post is his vague threat to post this information about Joey on the other local blogs. If you read even a random sampling of these blogs you will realize that Joey has no shame and that a rational call to his sensibilities would not give the desired results.

I think this guy may be too good to be true and it will fade away.

Stay tuned to see how the bully responds to this post....

10 comments:

Idiot! said...

Joey was on Adult Friend Finder or this XRay character?

You think this could just be an intricate scam like those African Generals who will transfer millions to your account in exchange for your personal information?

bye said...

Ohhhh Jesus
This is killing me
my side is splitting I'm laughing so hard.

Idiot! said...

I thought that was some wack ad thing, I didnt think real people actually signed up for it. I just thought it was swingers and lonely guys on there.


Awww, thats sweet, they met on a site that promotes casual sex. I bet the grandkids love to hear that story.

Idiot! said...

other side of the coin-

You are the first winner of Idiot! Points.

I bestow upon you 20 Idiot! Points for sharing something new and hilarious about our Idol.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a fake.

He posted "Inquiring minds want to know!!!!", this sounds all too familiar.

Our hero has no need to go on the web looking for love.

He loves only himself. Even now he is reading his own blog, scratching that insatiable itch, slaking that unquenchable thirst, and pounding his pud.

bye said...

Come on guys
Superiorofficer has only posted comments on Joeys site when no one else is interested in his shit.
what does this tell you.

Idiot! said...

Give the officer a break, I think he is on the right path.

And he can be friends with Joey here as long as he is moving the dialog along and adding to the conversation. Let him speak his peace.

This Xray post is weird and I dont think we can take it on face value. It is weird that he didnt follow up.

Perhaps another anti-Albero individual that thought this was a way to bash Joey.

Come on Xray, you dont need to make up anything to make fun of Joey!!

sparkly1 said...

I'm still waiting for Boop to show up. I invited Boop to come over to my house and tell me me lovely stories and threaten me to my face . . . haven't seen him/her/it yet. Is Boop afraid that I am part of the "To Catch a Preditor" series? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

bye said...

OK idiot....you got it, I won't trash Joey Clones on your site.

But please change your name.....
LOL

Idiot! said...

I am going to copywriter proctection my name and charge him every time he uses it.