Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Joey Makes Dunn Look Like True Leader


With much respect to those that have come before me and done this, I will now attempt to breakdown Joey’s reply to getting kicked out of the meeting. If you are one of those Joey backers/aliases, please feel free to stand up for your boy.

Last night's City Council Meeting was very short lived for me personally. As the 47 News Cameraman moved from one end of the room to the other, I actually stayed stable in one location where other citizens actually stood next to me because it was a packed house.


I find this hard to believe that he wasn’t moving around throughout the meeting. Do we even need to address the matter of the validity of his credentials or the purpose for taking numerous pictures of the same people?

Gary Comegys started lecturing the Public about financial situations for the City, including the TIF and one person stated, "this coming from a guy who declared bankruptcy himself!"

Now right here we have an incredibly offensive, personal attack against a public official. It is a stretch to say this is relevant point to be made, but it is indefensible to shout this out during a meeting.

Mike Dunn heard what had been said and he looked at me and asked that I sit down.

As Council President, Dunn is in charge of the meeting and took a proactive approach to address the distractions, as everyone knows that Joey is a flash point of this type of behavior. Correct me if I am wrong, but I doubt that Joey was standing there stone face at this point.

I kind of stood there for a second because here was 47 News all over the place, there weren't any real seats available, there were "other people" standing there with me he had not asked them to be seated, so I refused to sit down.

Joey makes a fair assessment of the situation here in that he has been singled out by the man in charge of the meeting. Let us see if he acts maturely to settle this conflict like an adult.


Instead, I clearly stated, I'm here to take pictures Mike. 47 News is all over the room, so why are you telling me to sit down and not anyone else?

Joey responds with the old “Everyone else is doing it,why cant I?” approach. So much for an mature resolution.

Mike stated he didn't believe I was "Media" and again instructed me to sit down in a seat.

I know media, and you sir are no media.

At that moment I refused to sit down as I am there to document the event through pictures and I kept thinking in the back of my head, he's not asking others to sit down, why should I?

Just cant listen to authority can you Joey?

Mike Dunn then motioned to Detective Tucker to come forward like a puppet and he said, "Eject Him Now."

The man in charge of a meeting ejects a disruptive presence. Nothing more, nothing less. I can guarantee that the meeting was a lot more civil when Joey left. A coincidence?

Keep in mind, Mike had stopped everything on PAC 14 and called for a 3 minute recess and after the Detective apologized to me and said, Joe, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
As I was gathering my things I turned to everyone and said, is this how you expect the Council to act?

Would you rather they get into a petty pissing match with you about what constitutes a member of the media? Or would you like a leader who takes charge of a meeting that is threatening to spiral out of control due to the tensions that have built up.

I turned to Mike and stated, you'll hear from my attorneys.

Haha, your attorney? Which one? I thought you managed to piss off the entire MD Bar?

However, I've thought about that and you know what, it's a waste of time.


A rational thought hits our Idol!

Mike Dunn is a "has been" in a few more weeks, I'm going to let this one go.

Oh, when he kicks you out, you let it go, but you wont let it go on your blog or when he asks you to step down?

However, I did leave Mike a message on his car windshield last night reminding him that I do have proof he has lied to the Public.

Just a little creepy there Joey. Did you write the message in lipstick?

Yes Mike, that was my doing.
Oh, believe me, there's lots more where that came from too. See Ya at the next meeting Mikey! IMO, there needs to be a "Vote Of No Confidence" brought up against Mike Dunn.

Put it on record and lets see if Joey keeps his word on this threat.


He is clearly not focused, he is not acting professional and he needs to step down as President of the City Council till his time is over.

Personal attacks, stalked by a man with a camera, disruptive residents. Jeez, I wonder why he is not 100% into what is being presented.

Why do I smell the same thing coming for Stevie Prettyman? In her case it would be a vindictive move while in Mike Dunn's case it would be to save respect for the City Council!
It reminds me of a joke I heard one day where a guy walks up to another guy in a Bar and says, got any pictures of your wife naked? The other guy responds, NO! He then says, wanna buy one? LOL

Now what is this Joey? A threat? We are on you now Joey, either man up with the proof or be quiet. Don’t just puff out your chest, be a man. What ever happened to “Walk softly and carry a big stick”? And is this threat appropriate for a man who met his lovely wife on a swinger website?

8 comments:

bye said...

You got it.
My words exactly.
Hey Joey,
Just send me the link for the naked pictures. I'm already a pervert for posting art on my site!
I'll post them pictures for ya!!!

Idiot! said...

He is the gift that keeps on giving.

Anonymous said...

Have you folks given any thought to just what in the hell we will do once this turd dries up and blows away?

Maybe we should all gather at Breaktime Billiards and smoke a big cigar, just like in the old days.

Idiot! Well Dunn!!

Anonymous said...

From Joey's latest post.


"Who's Lap Did Mike Want Me To Sit On?"
1 Comment - Hide Original Post
[Photo] Unlike Mike Dunn, I do not sit when someone instructs me to do so and I refuse to sit on another man's lap. Now Mikey may get a thrill out of both of these fantasies himself but it ain't happening with me.

Open your eyes here Folks. There wasn't a seat to be had in the room anyway. Even as people were leaving, others in the hall were coming in and taking them up. Do note that there were probably a good dozen people standing in the hallway as there was no room to sit when Mikey decided it was time for me to sit like a dog.

Mikey, does your wife sit when you tell her to sit? Does she sit on someone else's lap when the room is full and you tell her to sit down? Maybe that's where Mikey gets it from? All I can tell you is, when I go to a party, "my" keys are still in "my" pocket. Get the picture Mike?

posted by joealbero at 1:38 PM on Feb 13, 2007

HadleyVRootsendale said...

Why were you standing in the first place? Why did you not take an available seat when you came in. If they were taken, why did you not grab one as soon as one became open -just like YOU said [in the quote below] other people were doing.


"Even as people were leaving, others in the hall were coming in and taking them up. Do note that there were probably a good dozen people standing in the hallway as there was no room to sit when Mikey decided it was time for me to sit like a dog."

If there were no seats inside, why were you not out in the hall with the other standees that YOU described above quote?

3:58 PM

Idiot! said...

Joey caught lying but Catrina.

He was basically labeled a liar by his buddy Catrina as in her rush to post her Nazi and homophobic rants across the blogs, she did not take the time to get her story straight with Joey.

I think it was on Duval's site that she stated that Joey muttered "Unbelieveable" under his breath before being kicked out by Dunn.

"...and Joe, seated on the table near the door because the room was full, said something like "unbelievable" under his breath."

Not really a journalistic move there is it Joey?

bury_voter said...

I was hoping this wouldn't become a "defend Dunn" site, i was just beginning to enjot it.

bye said...

I don't think any of us are in love with Dunn. But you have to pick your alliances and Joey is making it impossible to turn in any other direction.

Idiot! said...

Poeticon-

I try to be fair in everything I write and look at it from all angles. I also alluded to the theme in the title of this post- Joey is making Dunn seem reasonable. This has also been a theme since the inception of this blog- Joey is making everything worse and Dunn may be wrong, but Joey is worse and that gets notice.

Please, correct me where Dunn was out of line?

It is my assertion that you have children distrupting a meeting and that he handled it maturely. How else can you respond to Joey? You cant get into a pissing match with Joey as like a child, he does not know when to stop.

Your opinion is welcome here.