Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cant Joey Just Take His Spanking Like a Man?

This man can not for one second just admit he was wrong or let a slight pass without beating his side into the ground and puffing his chest. I had lost my original comments, but it was probably for the best as it went on a tangent that included a story about Joey sticking Mike's family rabbit in boiling water.

My God, can people not see how crazy this man is? No matter what side of the debate you are on, can we not agree that this man is dangerous and needs to be stood up to?


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Seem To Be A Popular Man Today?

The Daily Times wrote a somewhat slanted article on me today as the reporter who wrote it was right there in the room and saw the whole thing happen.

Was she muttering under her breath as well?

What gets me is, why isn't her opinion of the event involved?

Umm, because that is what a real journalist does?

Why didn't she mention Kate standing by my side when Mike Dunn insisted that only "I" sit down?

Because as has been previously stated, you mumbleda rude comment under your breath.

Oh well, "birdie" states they are considered Media and Professionals?????Over on Maryland Politics Today, Ken has drafter his version of what happened and even though he's in Laurel, Maryland, he's far closer to the truth than anyone else.

And the truth is that you were kicked out because Dunn telepathically knew you intended to put an offer down on a property that was not for sale?

Yet we're not MEDIA?So you know Mikey, I wasn't waiting in any parking lot for you! My vehicle was parked there, just as it has been for the past three years.

Also, him standing outside your window watching you sleep was nothing too I am sure.

I may not like you but you seriously don't have to worry about me. Where I grew up, men never hit girls.

Yeah, he just mericlessly bashes them in his attempt to bring down anyone that has wronged him.

3 comments:

CC said...

haha, i just read that article. i cant believe he waited around 4 hours after .. lurking in the hallway. wasn't there a breaking dumpster overflow to cover?

Anonymous said...

Are you going to reprint Ghraphic's account (posted on Gunpowder Chronicle) of how Albero got himself kicked out of the meeting?

Idiot! said...

Salisburymallarchive-

Very funny. 10 Idiot! Points for you. It would have been more, but you made light of the horrible plight of the poor stuffed dumpters. They have feelings too.

From here on out I will delete any comments that are disrespectful to the dumpsters.