Monday, February 12, 2007

Idiot of the Day


I will also start a daily feature in which I will recognize an official Idiot! of the Day for whatever reason I see so fit. As there is no hypocrisy in the world of Joey, there will be no hypocrisy in the determination of this award- I will unilaterally single someone out as I see fit to either disparage or lionize without consideration to previous statements or positions.

The inaugural winner of this award of course goes to a man who needs no introduction: the Eastern Shore’s own Joey Albero!!!

Congratulations Joey, you are today’s Idiot! of the Day!

Because we all know that Joey reads these blogs, feel free to leave a message for Joey letting him know that how much you appreciate his idiotness.

Your suggestions for future winners of Idiot! of the Day will also be gladly accepted.

No comments: