Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Idiot! of the Day: Caterina Maria

Today's winner is Salisbury University's own professor of Physics. If you have been looking at the comments sections in the various blogs today you would see that the professor has been busy. Apparently when she isnt teaching physics she dables in politics in history, as her expertise in those areas has allowed her to draw strikingly acqurate comparions between a man with a fondness for sweaters and orangized public meetings and a pshcyopathic murderer who was able to start a world war as well as find time to exterminate millions of Jews.

The tone that the professor takes is amazingly imature as she lashes out against a man whom she feels can do no wrong. I do not think I can do adequate justice to how rediculous I feel as though her behavior is as I do not see where all this anger is coming from. As misplaced and over the top as Joey's anger is, I believe that we can all admit that it at least has a identifiable origin (his vendetta against the city as a result of his wife's firing). Caterina on the other hand has not tipped her hand as far as I have seen to share with us why she takes such a personal hatred to public officials that she does not know.

Wherever her anger comes from, she has stepped up the comments recently, as well as stepping up the crazy. Maybe she caught Joeyitis? Congratulations Professor, you are the Idiot! of the Day!

3 comments:

bye said...

Connect the dots:
Joeyboy loves Debbie.
Miss Professorette Loves Joey.
Debbie raised so much hell with the college they barred her for life. (overkill maybe)

If I were the Head JuJuBee at SU I'd be rethinking her performance review!

Idiot! said...

But why did she sue? Is she just really a "concerned" citizen?

Is Campbell really barred from SU?

I mean I saw her ratemyprofessor page at Duvalies and it was good (surprisingly), so I am not questioning her as a teacher, but just as an outside observer- I see her behavior on the blogs, and it makes me question her decision making process and sanity as she gets more and more petty and immature in her responses.

Idiot! said...

BnB-

Good answer! 20 Idiot! Points for you.

That is why Joey and Duval- who is sometimes worse- need to be held accountable and made to realize that what they say has real life ramificiations.

Back to one of the first things I wrote on this blog- how it is horrible that we have politicians stepping down because they have had to deal with too many public attacks.

Another interesting point- these blogs arent getting advertising dollars like real media that sensationalizes stories to get our attention. They are doing it to feed their own egos(better or worse than for money?), and as this thing is snowballing and I am afraid that it cant be stopped.