Monday, February 12, 2007

Like the Prodigal Son I Have Returned

The time has flown by (but no alias blogger role I see! Tisk tisk), but I am glad to see that the anti-Joey blogosphere is still active (although I am a little confused about the Paranoia and the Homunculus Photog website’s recent renovations), and it looks like there is much action to be discussed.

While I may not have been absent from posting- oh no, I am glad Joey didn’t call me out for not posting as many times as he sees fit for a blog to post, I promise I will step up my game Joey- I was still around making comments and putting my two cents in. The height of my week came from my first person-to-person interactions with our Eastern Shore Idol. I attempted to maturely discuss with Joey his negative actions, but I was rebuffed as he merely called me an Idiot (so clever that Joey), as he corrected me on a technicality and summarily dismissed me.

I acknowledged my small oversight and played the bigger man, restating my request to engage him in an intellectual conversation about the hypocrisy that he has brought to Salisbury. He declared that I could not sucker him into a rational, mature and intelligent conversation, and he was right- no more dialog for me as he continued his petty attacks on Jannace.

Any suggestion on what you should call a man who does not respond to another man’s polite personality critiques, yet instead chooses to devote his attention to picking on a man with whom he knows and has dirt on? What kind of man only goes up against those he can bully? Hmmmmm.



As a side note, and he reads this site, is the man posting as Hadley really Jannace?

No comments: